Monday, July 16, 2012

Questions I ask myself daily.

I have some time on my hands at work, and I always seem to think of some bizzare shit.  I mean, some people think I am a little off as it is, some people think I am just funny, my wife seems to think I am an idiot, my best friend Jay Lorino torments me daily with comments that I do not believe are printable......whatever I may be I do tend to entertain myself.  Here is a list of questions I have thought about over the past few weeks.  Ask yourself if you have ever thought about the same thing. 

1) What does Zac Efron smells like?

2)  Why does the sun lighten your hair but darken your skin?

3)  Why do people tell you when they are speechless?

4)  How tired are fish?

5)  How would you kill the Kardashian family?

6)  If you were Matthew Mcconauhey would you ever wear a shirt?

7)  Why do most people laugh at me, but my wife looks at me and shakes her head?

8)  How far could you run if the person running behind you was going to kill you once you stopped?

9)  How much could you eat for 1 million dollars?

10)  How do braces know which direction to take your teeth?

11)  How skinny would you be if food had the opposite affect on you and made you skinny?

12)  If there is a God why doesn't he just make everyone perfect?  Why would he give any guy a small pee pee?

13)  Why do girls always use the "I was so drunk and I don't remember" excuse when I cheated on my boyfriend?  And if you don't remember than why do you have uncontrollable anxiety?  And if your dude finds out why would they ever take you back?

14)  Do guys take pictures of themselves in the car also?

15)  Does anyone ever really feel like they love themselves?  If so how long do you think about it or does it just go away one second later?

I know, I know some are weird, some are just plain dumb, but I think about this stuff. I will answer a few before I sign off.

1) He smells like Dolche and Gabanna cologne, expensive shampoo and doves.  I am also fairly sure he doesn't sweat and if he does it just makes him more beautiful.

5)  I would hire Bruce Jenner, he hates them all as it is.

6)  Not a chance in hell.  He doesn't even need to purchase a cheese grater.

8) 3-4 blocks.  That's all I got then I would just turn around and say "Kill me".

9) Challenge me.

12) Because the world is based on averages....which is DUMB.

14)  I have done it, but I promise to never do it again.  I swear to God!



Enjoy your Mondays and stay amazing.

Hugs and Handpounds,

Czar

1 comment: