Wednesday, July 18, 2012

5 People I Wish Would Pass Away Today

  I find myself saying "God I wish that person was dead" quite often.  People are beginning to make me sick, like if I see them one more time I may just slit my wrists, start myself on fire and then run out in front of a semi.  I don't know exactly what it is whether it is their smirks, smiles, lifestyles, glitz, glam, hair, cloths or if I am just jealous.  Celebrities curse normal people, we see things we think are great, but are they?  Today I am prepared to share with you the 5 people that need to leave earth ASAP.

5) Mike "The Situation" - is there a bigger waste of a human on the planet?  He has the IQ of a bumble bee, terrible hair, I f'n hate the way he wears his sunglasses, I hate that he tans, I loathe that girls like him.  I will admit he was initially funny, but now I am 32 and I hope he gets a terrible case of aids.  Not Magic Johnson aids, real aids.  Before he gets aids I hope he has a real painful surgery.  I don't even know what that means, but that's what I hope.

4) Tammi- Maybe you know Tammi, maybe you don't.  She is the former MTV reality star from The Real World, NBA basketball player Kenny Andersons ex-wife and currently on the most annoying show in the world Basketball Wives.  First of all I want you to know she is a loud, foul mouthed whore who needs to be washed away in flowing volcano lava.  I can respect people who don't hold back, who stand up for what they believe in, but this bitch takes it to a whole new level.  I can't really even explain in words how happy I would be to hear that she died.  First of all she looks like a dude.  I would have more sympathy if she was pretty, but she is not, I am fairly certain she has a penis and pectoral muscles.  I can't believe people sit and watch this garbage on TV.....yelling, screaming, cussing....it looks like an episode of Jerry Springer on steroids.  F'N terrible.  Die Tammi Die, I am rooting for you to DIE.  Is that mean?  If you think that is mean tune in to the next airing of Basketball Wives on VH1 and then get back to me.  I say things that you think.

3)  Amber(from Teen Mom)- There is nothing I hate more than someone being famous for being a whore.  Amber, listen to me, you are a nothing, a nobody, your mom and dad probably don't even love you.  I saw the way you treated Gary.  I saw the episode where you beat the shit out of him while he helplessly defended himself.  I will tell you what, I dare you to hit me like that.  I am 100% against hitting a women, BUT Amber.......I will beat the piss out of you.  If I ever see you I am going to run directly at you tackle you and hurt you.  As I do it I will be yelling "THIS IS FOR GARY, THIS IS FOR GARY".  You think you can just get away with verbally and physically abusing someone.  I am glad you are in and out of rehab.  I hope you put so many drugs in your body that you just completely shut down.  I hope at some point you put the needle in your arm for the last time.  I hope you stop breathing my air very soon you pile of shit.  Glad I got that out.


2) Kim Kardashian- Yes, I know you are pretty.....that being said you are a whore.  I hate the way you talk, I hate your mom, I hate that little girls around the world look up to a lady who is famous for having sex with Ray-J on tape.  Because of it you get to reap the benefits, you get free cloths, shoes, hair, make up from all the best designers. You make it hard for parents to show their children what real life is because your GD TV show is on E ever GD minute of the day. I want to start a petiton for the people of the world to boycott anything Kardashian(except Bruce).  I can't wait for the day the I wake up and the top story on the news is that Bruce Jenner killed Kris, Scott killed Courtney, Khloe can stay because she is actually normal and I like Lamar........but nothing will make me happier than the day top stories on Yahoo News says "Kim Kardashian is dead, Humphries in custody".  I am counting down the days.  Make my dreams come true.  Make this happen. 

1) The Real Housewives of ANY city- I don't know any of your names except NeNe and that dude who wears high heels Dwight.  My wife watches you religiously and I hope nothing but the worst for every single person on that show, the people involved with the show, writers, producers....WHATEVER.  I want there to a Real Housewives reunion where all of you are in one grand ballroom at one time.  Then like a bad horror movie I hope everyone starts gettting gutted. I know it is terrible, the way I am speaking is horrible, but I have never wanted anything so bad in my life.  You all are an annoyance to the USA because people actually waste their own presious time to tune into the 1 hour screaming match weekly.  Take your glamerous life that you actually hate and do everyone a favor......PASS AWAY ASAP.

I know this blog today is harsh, it was meant to be that way.  Look at the five people I listed and try to tell me I am wrong for wishing they were covered in dirt.  I apologize if I offended some of you, but this blog isn't going to be puppy dogs and Ice Cream all the time.

PS- I would like all of these peoples money though.

Hugs and Handpounds,

Czar

No comments:

Post a Comment