Thursday, July 26, 2012

Girls Shoes

I understand being fashionable, putting on the leopard print, 9 inch peep toes, but I will never understand the point of spending a night on the town being completely uncomfortable.  Amy Winters once told me "girls don't give a shit what men think about their outfits. They dress up to look better than other women".  You know, I get this I really do.  Women care about tons of things dudes don't give a shit about.  Don't get me wrong, guys want to look nice, fashionable, but we are not about to twist an ankle for a pair of shoes.  This is another reason why I would never trade being a guy for a girl.  My wife has 98 pairs of shoes just like every other girl I know, they range from Nikes to comfortable to interesting to I might not want to wear these all night to I am just going to wear these and say F it, if they kill my feet then they kill my feet.  It is funny to watch girls at weddings, they walk in feeling all good about their outfits and their shoes and one hour  into dancing time every girl has exchanged her heels for a pair of flip flops or gone barefoot. What is the point, I say wear your Nikes to the wedding and really have fun, dance like a bastard and don't give a shit about what anyone is saying. Own those air maxes, tell people "bet you wish you had my shoes" while giving a sarcastic laugh. The truth of the matter is this will never happen, girls are a walking fashion show and have something to prove all the time. 

The best part about shoes for a women is when you see them walking home the next morning carrying their shoes and wearing the dudes t-shirt that is eight times too big.  That is when they realize that the shoes were all worth it.

I say girls do this....the next time you go to the bar put on a hoody, some jeans a pair of Nikes and enjoy your time with your friends.  If you are looking to get a males attention I guarentee he will notice you wearing Air Max '95s before he notices you wearing your $100, uncomfortable heels from Aldo.


Hugs and Handpounds,

Czar

1 comment:

  1. Good thing I'm 3/4 inches taller than my husband. No fancy heels here.

    ReplyDelete