Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Pet Peeves

There are some things that drive me absolutely nuts, like to the point where I just become annoyed that I am annoyed by it.  I wish I was just one of those "go with the flow" type people or a hippie who sees everything as beautiful....even a piece of poop in the middle of the street.  The fact is I am not, I get annoyed very easily and it drives me crazy.  I want to look in the sky and say "that is gorgeous" when in reality I look at the sky and say "what the F am I looking at the sky for".  What drives you nuts?  Here is a list of my pet peeves.


1) When I step on the back of my pants....LISTEN....I know I can change this, I have tried the "cuff" the "roll" the "cut" and no matter what it seems like my pants stretch just enough to find their way right under the heel of my shoe.  It PISSES me off soooooooooooooo BAD.  My blood pressure goes up everytime I even feel it.  I can't explain it, but I know some of you deal with this as well.

2) When the volume from tv shows to commercials differs......Nothing more annoying than the volume constantly going up and then going down for 3 straight hours of television viewing.  Everyone in the world hates this.  Why can't it be fixed?  Why does this even happen.  Someone Google that shit.

3)  When the person in front of you in an airplane needs to recline....Hey dipshit I am 6'3 and squeezed into this seat like a sardine as it is.  Oh wait...you are 5'4 and need that extra room?  F YOU!  This usually results in multiple knees to the seat so that small bastard can't sleep at all.  This goes for anybody reading this.....don't be a dickhead and recline your seat on an airplane.  The extra 4 inches is only going to piss the person off in back of you. 

4) When people talk in movie theatres......I actually want to cause bodily harm to these people.  I hate them.  I look at it this way, if you talk one time during a movie anyone sitting around you should have the right to punch you in the face.  STFU!

5) When I see dudes "saggin" their pants to the point they are holding them up......Just do yourself and everyone else a favor and kill yourself.  I also want to know why you are always wearing basketball shorts under your jeans.  You look like a criminal and you should get the shit beat out of you by your parents.

6) The fact that it takes Ryan Braun 30 seconds to get in the batters box after every pitch....I like you Ryan... you are good, you are good looking, but CHRIST get back in the damn box.  Don't walk 20 feet down the 3rd base line, tighten up your batting gloves, take a few dumb swings, cough, stretch, dig in and go.  WE ARE WAITING.  Unless you are batting .310 then you can do whatever you want and I will continue to wait.  So in actuality this was dumb.  Sorry.

7) When it is a weekend and someone says "I am going to lay low this weekend".....Hey cool, that sounds like the worst idea ever.  If you are in a money crunch you find a different way to save.  If you are tired you get some 5 Hour Energy.  Don't act like you actually want to "lay low".  I will tell you what... my wife and I say on Monday and Tuesday "ohhh we can just chill this weekend", but by Friday afternopn we are talking about Happy Hour and what kind of food we have at home for when we get home from the bar.  Don't waste weekends and "lay low", you will be laying in dirt when you are dead....drink while you still can.

8) When you are on the phone with your mother, about to hang up and she keeps saying "I think I had one more thing to ask you".  ACTUALLY, I just want to hang up.

9) When you are on your cell phone and you keep losing reception.  LOOK- I don't give a shit what "G" you have....43G, 4G 8G, 107G just give me some damn reception so I don't have to keep looking at my phone everytime I cut in and out.  We are probably all going to die of terrible cancer from all cell phone towers, but SHIT just let me finish a 30 second phone call.

10) When the person in line in front of you at Subway doesn't know how the line works.  Listen MF'er it goes like this BREAD, CHEESE, VEGGIES, SAUCES, CHIPS, SODA, PAY, GET YOUR CHANGE, LEAVE.  My blood pressure doubles when that same person pulls out the list of 5 subs they need to order for the people back at work.  Either understand the line or go make a sandwich at home.  It isn't that tough.  I don't want to hate you, but I do.


I think most people can relate with at least a few of these.  As I get older I am trying to keep my anxiety and blood pressure down.  I don't want to be mad at such ridiculous things, I just want to smile and hold the door open for senior citizens.  Life is easy, try to keep it that way.

Hugs and Handpounds,

Czar

1 comment:

  1. 1. I can relate, especially being barely 5'2". What is worse is during the winter when the back of your pants get soaked from slush, and then dry with a weird looking salt pattern.

    2. I googled it. http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:QqyXy4Apk0UJ:www.fcc.gov/guides/program-background-noise-and-loud-commercials+&cd=6&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

    4. HATE THIS! Also, it never fails, I usually end up sitting in front of something who taps or kicks my seat. Never fails.

    7. Ahaha, so true.

    ReplyDelete