Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Country Music

Believe me when I say I want to like it, but I just can't.  I dislike the twang, the fact that Scotty McCreery is relavant in country music actually makes me laugh.  That dude is a no talent ass clown.  Nothing brings down a fun party more than putting Kenny Chesney on the radio.  I know I know everyone knows that I am a fan of hip hop.  I will be the first to tell you that artists in hip hop have more talent than artists in country.  You don't have to believe me, but it is true.  Do yourself a favor sit in you cubicle and try to write a good rap and then try to write a country song.  It will prove to you what I am trying to say.  I know country music is hot right now, and although I own a George Straight cowboy hat it will never have me as a fan.  JohnVarebrook missed my wedding reception to go to an Eric Church concert.  That is another reason I hate country music.  It makes your mind numb and makes people dress dumb(that was similar to a country music line).  Are people going to be upset because of this blog....MAYBE, but it is my blog and I will say what I want.  OPINION.

Country music fans take a few deep breathes and you will be ok. 

PS- I have a terrible voice and when I mix in a little twang I sound amazing. 

Hugs and Handpounds,

Czar

1 comment: