Thursday, August 16, 2012

Pictures of Yourself you Took Yourself

Some things really bug me, get under my skin and drive me crazy.  Those things include when people don't let me finish my sentence, when people don't know how the Subway line works and last but not least when middle-aged people take pictures of themselves in the mirror or in their car and post them to a social media site.  What do you want from doing this?  We all know you are doing it because you think you look hot, is there any other reason to do it?  The best part is I am sure the person posting is refreshing their Facebook page every 6 seconds to see who commented and to get a quick self esteem boost.  Look, I get it if you are in middle school or high school and looking for attention, but if you are 25 or older this should be a no no. 

The fact is as soon as I see a picture posted like this I am texting someone to say "did you see so and so's picture he/she just posted....wtf are they doing".  If you think I am the only person doing this you are sadly mistaken.  Everyone is talking about you, maybe that is what you want, but it is a BAD look.  You look like an idiot who is craving the attention you are not getting at home.  Instead of giving me the duck face why don't you ask your mom or dad if they want to hangout.  Parents will give you the attention you desire.

Dudes- I will admit I don't go shirtless EVER because, WELL, because it simply isn't a good look and I don't want people to get sick.  The good thing is I realize this.  I just really have a problem with dudes who take photos of their abs, or flexing in the mirror and posting it to a social media site.  Go ahead, call me jealous, you may be right, but while you call me jealous I am going to call you a DOUCHEBAG and so is everyone else except people who wear Ed Hardy still.  What do you want from this, people to comment "hot abs dude".  My guess is you post pictures because you feel the pressure around girls when you are out.  You probably stand in the back of the bar with your Affliction shirt on and embroidered, sparkly jeans looking like a douche.  Put on a fuckin hoody and a hat and post the picture of you and some friends drinking some beers and enjoying life.

Girls- Duck face....NO......Bikini shots in the mirror taken by yourself.....NO.  I don't f'n care if you are a God damn super model you look like a whore.  "HEY EVERYBODY LOOK AT ME, LOOK I AM WEARING A BIKINI AND POSING SEXY IN THE MIRROR BECAUSE I AM AN ATENTION SEEKING SLUT".  Everything I just said can be thrown out the window if someone else takes the picture, if I see you holding a phone and taking the picture everything I said above still stands.  Say whatever you want, plead your case, tell me why you took a picture of yourself and posted it on Facebook.  I WILL CALL YOU A LIAR.

I understand people like attention, I love it, but I love it for different reasons.  When I have peoples attention it is usually because I am trying to make them laugh and enjoy their day.  It isn't because I haven't eaten a carb for 8 years and now I have abs and I want to show you a picture.  Kudos to those people who take care of themselves, I have nothing but love for you, but we all know you look nice shirtless or in a bikini.  Try getting attention another way like driving your car directly off the Hoan Bridge.

Hugs and Handpounds,

Czar

No comments:

Post a Comment