Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Parenting Questions on Facebook

I know it seems like I bitch a lot about other people on my blog, you are right, I do and you continue to come back and read because I say things you are thinking.  Over the past few blog entries I have been bitching about things I see on Facebook or Facebook status'.  Recently I have seen an abundance of mothers asking for for "suggestions" on how they should do something with their child.  It looks something like this "recently my baby won't stay attached to my nipple while feeding, any suggestions on what I should do"? 


My suggestion is simple....never ask anyone on Facebook how to parent your child.  Every kid is different and your ass needs to figure out something that works.  I don't want to waste my time telling you to put your nipple at a 45 degree angle so little Jacob can get the proper flow.  That ain't my duty.  Read a book, call your mom, don't ask Facebook how to parent your kid, it makes you look bad.


Hugs and Handpounds,

Czar

No comments:

Post a Comment