Friday, August 24, 2012

Hottest Dudes Out There.

My wife calls me gay about 6 times per day, not to be rude, not to use a slur, but because she actually thinks I am gay.  My wife and I recently watched The Vow and the scene where Channing took his shirt off my response was "YEEEESSSSSSS".    I am not afraid to admit when a man is good looking, has a bangin' bod, good skin, great hair, or a wonderful closet of clothes.  Some guys just have the total package and it just isnt fair.  With that being said we are a world that judges everything and everybody and the best part of it people have their own opinions.  I want to share with you my opinon on the 3 hottest dudes in the world.  Agree, disagree, argue with me, I don't care, I am entitled to my opinion.  This is in no particular order, in fact the top 3 can rotate at anytime depending on when I see them on tv, in a magazine or on the red carpet.

HERE WE GO....................


Justin Timberlake- the guy flat out gets it done, dresses awesome, can sing his heart out, humerous, knowledgable about sports, although I don't know for sure he just looks like he would always smell good.  I will be honest, I think his acting is like watching an abortion, but the good part is viewers still get to look at him.  Another thing about him is he knows Joey Fattone, when Fattone is running in your cirlce you know life is good.

David Beckham- hair, tattoos, 39 pack, structured jaw line hand chisled by God himself.  The funny thing about Beckham is I don't think I have ever heard him talk.  Is he mute?  I am sure Posh and his 4 dickhead children who only wear name brand clothing run his life, but after soccer games he is out SLAYING D and wrecking random womens lives.

Matthew Mcconaughey- Maybe getting a little older but his accent and body hasn't changed.  JEEESH.  I don't care if he doesn't wear deoderant and only runs on the beach with his shirt off.  I would also if I looked like him.  You can't tell me he is faithful to his Brazillian supermodel wife.  I don't buy it.  You know what, his wife probably knows he cheats and doesn't care, that is how hot he is.


Like I said we all have opinions, but right now this is my top 3.  You can go any way with it you want.  You may laugh at my pick of Matthew Mcconaughey, but then I will laugh at you right back.  I can't wait to hear all of your opinions.  If you are a dude reading this and you think it is weird that I am judging what a dude looks like it just means you are not ok with your sexuality.  That's all.

Everyone have a great weekend.

Hugs and Handpounds,

Czar

No comments:

Post a Comment