Friday, February 26, 2010

The much anticipated RESPONSE....

A few times in my life things have gone just right, this being one of those times. I found a girl on Facebook who is soooo good looking in her pictures she actually gives me stress and anxiety. I decided to man up and send her a message just to see what kind of response to could get out of her. I am hear to say she didnt dissapoint. Not to many girls in the world have these looks and have this kind of sense of humor....I brought it too her and she brought it right back.

I would say at this point it is a match made in heaven, currently we are about 5 or 6 Facebook messages deep and I forsee a long life of laughing together. I might be blowing this out of proportion as I do often, however I feel alive again.....I feel my heart beating a little faster.....I feel like I did the first time I walked into Esker.

I dont know where this is going to go, just remember it is day 1 and we have yet to send our first text message. I look for that to happen around day 13. As for now I shall just play it cool. With the stregth of my family and friends behind me I will do everything in my power not to F this up.

Other than that I am going to drink a ton tonight with a few of my friends, probably hoping that everytime my phone vibrates it is HER. KIDDING, I am having fun with all of this and the fact that I have received probably 25 different texts, emails, Facebook messages regarding this subject means that you are enjoying it also.

OH YEAH, HERE IS HER RESPONSE......

Dearest Justin,

I have heard so much about you from my friends Bryce and Mandy, and I'm glad I have the opportunity to talk to my husband to be before our big day.I'm definitely with you on the our big Oprah debut... I definitely think we have a shot as long as you don't skimp on the Tiffany's ring. Although, I think we're going to have to adopt little Asian babies, (no offense to the Ethiopian kids) but Ive always wanted to adopt a little Asian (true story).

I'm glad to know I'm in good with "Mom" already. Its always stressful when you have to meet the rents. I start sweating bullets, develop a stutter, you know.. the usual. Just kidding (but not really).So is it true you are really trying out for the bachelor? or is that a joke. Bryce and I are trying out for The Amazing Race, so you actually know 2 Soon to be famous people.

Now for the questions:
1. love sweatpants, i mean really who doesn't. I also have a slight obsession with napsoft socks, mix that with sweatpants and you have heaven. please refer to brookstone if you don't know what i'm talking about.
2. Who doesn't?
3. Hmm... I'm a bitchy hot girl that you will love even more because I am cool. hahaha just kidding
4. 100%. I mean through the means of facebook and fb stalking we have been brought together, if thats not fate i dont know what is.
5. I haven't had a chance to do a thorough FB stalking but once I do i'll get back to you.

You are one funny SOB, I hear you're going to the JZ concert next week? Are you a die hard fan?

Goooooooobyyyyyyee my loooooooooove!

Lauren


TRY AND TELL ME SHE ISNT PERFECT FOR ME AND I WOULD CALL YOU A LIAR.

Hugs and Handpounds,
Czar

3 comments: