Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tell Me I Didnt....

Now that I am 30 years old I look back on my life and I try to think about things I was good at. I have compiled a top 10 list for your reading pleasure.

1. Penmanship
2. Baseball when I was 12
3. Being a friend
4. Giving good Christmas presents
5. Eating
6. 3 pointers
7. Rapping
8. Wearing sweatpants
9. Being cool
10. Listening to peoples problems

However, there is one thing in my life that I am extremely proud of.....my claim that I drank 25,000 beers in college. Let me break it down for you because I did the math.

25,000 beers
5 years in college is 1825 days
13.7 beers per day
.57 beers per hour for 1825 days

You have to understand that I use to drink an 18 pack for an appetizer. It was simple, once 7pm hit it was go time....shower, hair, Nsync and beers. Then we would head to the bar until bartime. Keep in mind this does not include shots. Also keep in mind this was probably 7 nights a week. Those who dont drink I feel sorry for you.

Now I drink 1 time per week and I feel awful for the next 2 days. Just one of the perks of becoming 30.

Hugs and Handpounds,
Czar

2 comments:

  1. I call shenanigans on the beer claim. 12.5k maybe, but not 25k. 13.7 beers per day with no break? come on now....

    ReplyDelete