Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Unsolved Mysteries....

Last July after 5 months of depression from a breakup I decided to join the website Match.com. Now from previous blogs you know I believe that you can find love anywhere, so while sitting at my best friends house I decided to give this website a try. As I set my profile up I filled in page after page of questions and also a section titled "About Me". Obviously you all know that I love me some me, so this page would be easy. I thought about each direction I could go with this, but I decided to stay on track and answer the question truthfully.

Listed below is exactly what I wrote, it is actually copy and pasted from Match.com.

I enjoy time with friends and family, going to sporting events, drinking gin, dancing when I have had too much to drink, chillin' on Sundays. All and all I am a fun guy who loves life.

Now I know I am not a supermodel, I know I love to eat and from this I have developed a weight problem....but I also know that I am cool as SHIT. I know that people enjoy being around me, I know that I can make people laugh, I know at one point or another you and I have probably had fun together.

As I look through some of the girls profiles on Match.com I notice one constant thing 100% of them say...."I want a guy who has a great personality, sense of humor and he MUST be able to make me laugh".

I call BULLSHIT. If that is all you want I am right here. Look no further. The fact is that girls want the HOTTEST guy they can get. It doesnt matter how good their personailty is or how funny the guy is. The guy with the 6 pack and 5 oclock shadow is always a better option than the overweight guy who is fun to be with. Dont get me wrong, I want abs, but I just dont think they are anywhere in my near future.

All I am asking is for women to tell the truth.....when filling in the "what you are looking for" section on a dating website please write the following. "I am looking for a hot, juiced guido, with a body like the situations and he must treat me like shit".

I will challenge any girl who is going to text me and say this isnt true to a date off. You go find "the perfect guy" and take him out on a date.....Then you go out on a date with me. I will guarentee we will have more fun. Im just sayin.....

Hugs and Handpounds,
Czar

No comments:

Post a Comment