Monday, February 22, 2010

Doing Some Thinking.....

I have had a very interesting morning, I woke up, threw on some sweats and a sweatshirt, walked outside to start my car and brush the snow off of it.....As I was about to start wiping off my windshield I noticed a note stuck underneath the wiper. Now the note was soaking wet but it looked like a girl had wrote it so I was immediately excited. I carefully opened it, trying not to rip it....when I finally got it open here is what it said.


Czar,

I just want you to know I have been thinking about you non-stop for the last 3 months. I see you out with all your friends and I want to walk up and say something, but I cant in fear of rejection. I know this is the childish way of doing things, but you make me soooooo nervous. You know exactly who I am, what I do, and most things about me. I am your Facebook friend and have known your for more than 12 years. I know your phone number and maybe tonight I will text you.


A few things about this......if you are going to text me please do NOT do so during "The Women Tell All" tonight or during American Idol tomorrow night.

I have an idea who this is but if it is someone who is reading this I am not longer in 4th grade so please come forward and identify yourself. Failure to do so within the next 36 hours will result in further humiliation.

OH and 1 more thing.....this whole thing was a dream I had last night and actually never happened.


Hugs and Handpounds,
Czar

1 comment: