Thursday, February 25, 2010

Can you fall in love by seeing someones picture on Facebook that you have never said a word to?

Yep, that is the question and I have the answer......As crazy as it sounds, I believe it could happen. It is amazing the way that love happens and where it happens. A lot of people meet through mutual friends, in a club or bar, grocery store, Target, Subway, Weight Watchers, etc.....but I am testing a new way to find love. I have a mutual friend on Facebook who I met in college and 6 years ago she moved away. As many of you who are reading this do, I was creeping through her pictures on Facebook just to see how cute she still was and to see what her interests were. It looks like she is still a very strong drinker which I adore about her and it looks as if she has found a friend who has caught the eyes of YOURS TRUELY. I see this girl and my heart is pounding like I am about to go take my ACT in high school for the 3rd and final time. I am telling you she was BEAUTIFUL. Through pictures it looks like she knows how to dress, do her hair and put on her make up. She has a smile that makes me hot in the pants and a style that Christian Siriano would be proud of.

This is where things get interesting, I send my friend a message telling her that I am ETREMELY interested in her friend. From there it seems like we have already planned the wedding with the help of another friend, but one thing was out of wack. I still had never said a word to my bride to be.


UNTIL TONIGHT.....I manned up and sent her a message on Facebook. I am prepared to share with the world the message I wrote her...keep in mind this is deep and from the heart so please dont judge me. Also, this isnt going to end in a dream format like a prior blog. This has been sent and possibly read by now.


PREPARE......

Dearest Lauren,

My name is Justin Matthew Czarnecki and I am truely amazing. Here is the story about how I have come to fall for you.....

I met Bryce in college, we hit it off, probably because we are 2 of the coolest f'n people ever, she moved to NY, I am friends with her on Facebook, I crept on her pics, your green eyes stared a hole through my heart and now I am pretty much in love. You think I am kidding? Well I am a little, not really, but kinda...either way I needed to tell you my true feelings.

I have done some thinking and I think that our story is probably good enough to land us on the Oprah show. I mean, I see you on Facebook, I fall in love, we meet, you fall in love, I ask you to marry me on top of a mountain while we are snowboarding(I dont snowbaord, but I creep enough to know you obviously do). You get a 3 carat Tiffanys ring, we get married, win the lottery, adopt tons of Ethiopian kids and become People Magazines "family of the year". Who woulda thunk it? Facebook is so powerful.

In all seriousness I think you are just ok looking, I am basing this all strictly off personality right now. OK, I lied, I seriously think you might be the most beautiful human in the world. NO LIE. My mom agrees, so you have that going for you. I am prepared to take my fathers jet tomorrow to Albany to meet you(LIE).

I just have 5 questions for you.....

1. Do you like sweatpants?
2. Do you like Jay-Z?
3. Are you a bitchy hot girl or a hot girl I will Love even more because you are cool?
4. Do you believe in FATE?
5. Do you love me yet?

Holla back,
Justin Matthew Czarnecki aka the truth aka the circus

Everyone have a good Friday and a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment