Friday, June 29, 2012

The "I'm Too Busy" Excuse

You know what I am 32, I now have a wife and 2 stepkids I understand what it is like to be busy.  Always on the go, constantly picking up or dropping off, making meals, drinking, watching tv, etc.  Busy is a way of life, but you have to learn to multitask.  I find it incrediably disrepectful  when I text someone or call someone and they don't call or text back.  Then they hit you with this excuse "sorry I am sooo busy".  Guess what dick, so is the rest of the world, but the difference between you and I is I am respectful and will put myself in danger to return your text.  If that means driving with my knees, stopping another face to face conversation, or during a sporting event you are going to get that text back.  Don't bigtime me, don't act like you didn't see my text, save the bullshit.  I love when people say "dude, I never got your text" then they look through their phone with you standing right in front of them like they are a lost puppy and don't know what possibly could have happened.  BULLSHIT.  I am on to you, I see right through you.  Let me tell you what happened, you got the text, you read the text, and you didn't return the text because you were trying to see what your other friends were doing first.  If you text someone and they don't text you back they are trying to make other plans that you weren't invited to.  Sometimes I even amaze myself with my knowledge.  I am on to everyone, don't try and get anything by me, it CAN'T happen. 

When you aren't receiving a text back from someone refer to this blog.  You aren't cool enough for that person this weekend.  Maybe next weekend when they don't have shit to do. 

Just remember when you are out partying and taking pictures this weekend they will always make their way onto Facebook....you will get found out, there will be a picture of you in the background looking at your phone.  You are actually probably looking at a text that says "Hey, what's going on tonight"?

You are a bad friend and you should go play Frogger on I-94.


Hugs and Handpounds,

Czar

2 comments:

  1. Or you really want to hang, debate about it, delay reply, and then realize you live in Waukesha and don't want to touch all of I94 on the way home with cherries in your rear-view. By then its 11pm and you lost your reply window.

    ReplyDelete