Thursday, June 28, 2012

Soda & Food

I will be the first to admit I probably drink too much soda, but I love it, it is a part of me.  I actually get a high going through the McDs drive-thru just to order a Diet Coke.  I don't tell you what to drink and eat, I am sure some doctor somewhere will tell you that drinking 18 cups of coffee and eating only meat is terrible for you, but if you like it and you are happy then I am all for it.  These days it seems like everyone is a doctor(Jay Lorino) and they push facts down your throat.  You know what I want pushed down my throat right now(EASY Jay)......I want more f'n soda.  I want to bathe is soda, then I want to tell you how good it is while you tell me that it slows down your metabolism by 3%.  Guess what....I don't CARE.  I am married now and whether I become more obese than I already am she said "I do" through thick and thin(literally).  She is stuck with me and that's that.  People who are constantly telling you how to live your life just need to live theirs.  I applaud most people who eat Burger King everyday.  Guess what....they are happy as shit as they take in their 4000 calorie meal, while you sit at home and complain about the salad you are eating.  Then you leave the dinner table and complain more about still being hungry.  Sure, there is a good way to eat and a bad way to eat, my take is you just have to be happy.  Maybe get a little of both.  I love when people make it a point to tell me they havent had a soda since 2007.  Guess what.....you suck and so does your life.  Everyone needs a f'n Coca Cola classic in their life.  The carbination burn is like heroin to me.  I have never done heroin so dont think that.

My goal from this blog is to let you know that at some point you are going to die, whether you have a 6 pack or a keg, fat or skinny you are still going to die.  Be happy and don't let other people tell you how to live. 

I love when people say "OMG you drank on a Monday night"

"Ummmmmmmmmmm yes I did and I loved it, I had waaaaay more fun than you".

I am not here to make you happy, I am here to make my wife, and stepdaughters happy.  Live your life and I will live mine. 

Jay Lorino contrary to what you think this was not written about you, I mean you were the main influence, but this is for all the health experts and doctors out there who work in a cubicle.

Hug and Handpounds,

Czar

1 comment: