Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thanksgiving Realness....

Sooooo Thanksgiving is tomorrow and everyone is in a good mood because most of us get the next two days off, we get to stuff our face, and we get to spend time with family and loved ones.  I see people on Facebook writing status updates about what they are thankful for and GOD does that make me feel good, however lets be honest.....Holidays are stressful.  You go over to your parents house, they ask like 2 million questions that they ask you everytime you see them.  You got kids running around the house, you tell them to stop, but that only makes them run faster.  As many drinks as you have you can't catch a buzz, the always awkward prayer, the even more awkward toast and so on.  Don't get me wrong, the older I get the more I enjoy family time, but this is real shit, this is what actually happens.  You can say you are thankful as much as you want, but the truth is you are constantly checking your phone or waiting for someone to leave first so you can follow their lead.  So yes, there are pros and cons.  I am lucky it is usually just my family, my sisters family and my mom and dad.  When there are like 50 people I need to be heavily medicated, tons of xanex and lexapro.  Just tons of non-stop action and loud talking.  You all know exactly what I am talking about.

With that being said I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving.  I bet most of you are at the bar by 8pm, so get back to me with how thankful you really are. 


Hugs and Handpounds,

Czar

No comments:

Post a Comment