Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Election Results

After months and months of political ads all over your television the election is finally over.  Many are upset this morning at the outcome, Facebook status' tell the real story.  Since turning 18 I have voted Republican in every election there has been.  The problem was I never truely knew what I was voting for.  I followed the teachings of my parents and never had my own say.  14 years and 3 elections later I understand a little more, but everyday I learn something new, something that makes you think maybe it won't be that bad.  A few years ago I got into an argument with one of my best friends over politics, I truely had no idea what I was arguing and the next day I called him to apologize.  Since that day I try to stay out of every political discussion that goes on around me, instead I try and listen and learn from people.  I try and understand how the person talking would be affected or if I would be affected.  So many people get mad because someone else may have a differing view.  That is what the world is about.  Everyone is different, everyone has their own say and everyone should have voted for the person that best represents them or their family.  If you feel defeated today don't take it out on an Obama supporter, don't question how or why they voted for him, instead put a smile on your face and feel lucky you woke up this morning.  We have to put our faith in Barack for the next four years so come to grips with it, be excited about something in your life.  Take this opportunity to make your life better.  So many people are negative, I don't want that energy around me.  This morning I woke up next to my beautiful wife, I woke up my beautiful stepdaughter to get ready for school, I showered and headed to work.  It was the perfect morning. 

Just be happy, I AM.


Hugs and Handpounds,

Czar

No comments:

Post a Comment