Monday, September 24, 2012

The Check-In/Facebook Status Telling the World You Are Working Out.

  Today I want to talk about the people who love to tell you that they are either working out or about to workout or tell you how many miles they ran or post their running route via social media.  Before you all get super pissed off and say "Czar maybe you should follow our lead and workout because you are fat"........STFU.  I am big and sexy and I do workout, but I workout just so I could go eat and drink whatever I want.  I wasn't in the gym grunting and screaming until another ab would appear.  Believe me there are thousands of reasons for working out and whatever your reason is I don't care, you just do your damn thang.  Whether you want to lose weight, get toned, do tons of steroids, talk to people at work about what your bench is I don't care.  I am all for people becoming more healthy. Last week I started a 56 day challenge at my gym in which I cannot drink soda, drink alcohol, eat dairy, eat grains etc.....so I do have the right to blog about this.  Today actually marked the first week involved in the challenge and let me tell you I WANT a soda bad, I need a BEER worse, but I am not going to because I want to get more healthy.  I have told the people who care about me and the people involved in the challenge at the gym how my first week went, but I will not report in on social media because that is against what I stand for.  If you are trying to make a change be humble about it and don't look for people to tell you how awesome you are.  Do shit for you.

Just know that when you check in from the gym  this is how I and all the rest of your friends want to respond.

 "Oh you are at the gym again huh, guess what, I and your other 608 friends don't give a shit".  Are you looking for me to say "good job, you are so pretty and in shape, I wish I could find the time and motivation to be just like you, I saw you the other day and WOW do you look great, bangin bod, I want to be just like you."  FU! FU! FU!  I hope you sprain your god damn ankle.

Guess what it ain't coming from me.  I am actually at home waiting for your next status update to be "I was at the gym today and I broke my leg".  Now that is entertaining and what should be on your status.  At least you will give all your friends a good chuckle you asshole.

If you are writing a status update about how how far you ran or showing us your "running route" here is how I and all your other friends would like to respond.

"Oh cool, out for a run again, I hope you you have a backpack full of weights and run directly into Lake Michigan and drown."

Believe me, everyone is thinking it and now I am saying it.  No one gives a shit about how far you ran.  Whatever happened to setting a goal for yourself and not having to get the comfort of your friends? 

There are the type of men and women who are absolute gym beasts and their lives are dedicated to being healthy, if you fit this description than this blog does not pertain to you.  It pertains to the people who go to the gym one time per week and want the world to know they are back on track and about to make a big change until they don't enter the gym doors again for another week.  Again if you check in or Facebook status about the gym, I am sorry, but your friends truely are bothered by you and talk about you behind your back.  No lie.

Hugs and Handpounds,

Czar

1 comment: