Friday, October 22, 2010

Flanagans Bachelor Party...

Who ever would have thought that Dan Flanagan would be getting married? Not me, I am actually pretty sure he is still gay. The man who is known for the million dollar shiteater and the right hand of Casius Clay. I will never forget the day I saw Daniel in my freshman english class at UWW, what a fuckin dickhead he was. He was wearing a white t-shirt and black basketball shorts. I knew he and I would become good friends after the first 5 minutes of class. Our professor asked us to go around the room and introduce ourselves starting with an adjective that described ourself followed by our name. Dickhead Flanagan says this "hey I am unattentive Dan". After those few words were muttered it was like love at first sight. He and I got to talking after class and began walking as slow as we could back to the dorms everyday after class. We would do this on purpose so people would walk around us. We were dickheads, unfortunately you couldnt help but like us.


Enough about the boring shit, Flan and I have now been friends for the last 12 years and we just truely understand eachother. A few years back he moved out to Las Vegas in one final attempt to be with the girl of his dreams. Fortunately the move worked out in his favor and on November 12th he and Amy will be tying the knot in Las Vegas.


Cute fuckin story........


Dan told me multiple times he didnt want to have a bachelor party, but Jay Lorino and I decided that he was going to get one whether he likes it or not. I bought him a plane ticket to fly him back to Milwaukee for the weekend. Now because we just thought about this 2 weeks ago not too many people can make the festivities, but guess what...............I dont give a shit if you can make it or not......I am going to have fun if it was just Flan, Jay and I. We have between 12-18 guys coming and I can promise you this.....there will be stories told about this event.


Since Dan lives in Vegas I have posted below the Vegas lines of things that I believe have a chance to happen tomorrow night.


2:1- Steve-O goes skins at some point.


3:1 - Slawson smokes 3 packs of heat.


4:1- Jay says at some point "I'm not that bad, I could drive right now"


5:1-Slawson pukes


6:1- Flan and I get in some kind of argument


7:1- I get kicked out of the strip club


8:1 - JD says "Braaa" 15 or more times


9:1 - GAYtor doesnt show up


10:1 - Jeremy makes over $4,000 worth of bets from Jays garage during the period of the day


11:1 - Cops come


12:1 - Jay does burnouts in his garage with his motorcylce


13:1 -Ambulance comes


14:1 - Someone almost gets in a fight


15:1 - Flan passes out before 10pm


16:1 - Slawson is texting for at least 8 hours out of the 12 hours


17:1 - I write a Facebook status every hour


18:1 - PJ bongs 3 or more 4 Lokos


Stay tuned for a MOnday morning update of how much of this stuff really happened.


Hugs and Handpounds,


Czar

1 comment: