Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Be Thankful...

In a world glamourized by celebrities, sex, drugs and lots of other bullshit people tend to forget what life is really about.  Life isn't about what kind car you drive, or your designer cloths, or how much money you have in your bank account.  We see this everyday, we constantly wish we had something that isn't possible.  I am one of those people.  I want this and I want that and the truth is it isn't in the cards.  My wife and I make way with exactly what we have.  We will probably never have a 5,000 sq. foot house, but we have a 1406 sq. ft house that we call our own and are very happy with.  I would like nothing more than my wife to be able to drive a Range Rover, but guess what...........it isn't going to happen.  Most of the people who are reading this are middle class and should be happy as hell you aren't outside of a gas station begging for change. 

Think about what you are bitching about and then be thankful you are drinking bottled water and not sewage water.

Hugs and Handpounds,

Czar

No comments:

Post a Comment